Feel Your Best, All Day Every Day!
Dec 06, 2016
Does this sound too good to be true?
Well, it isn't!! And I can prove it to you! Better yet you can prove it to yourself.
All you'll need to do is stay in bed for 5 extra minutes a day.
Doing a few stretches before you leave the comfort and warmth of you bed each morning will help you feel your best all day long.
Here are FIVE of my favorites to get you started:
- knees to chest - bring one knee up to your chest and relax...feel your back soften and open, now lower that knee and bring the other one up and do the same thing. Now bring both knees up to your chest while you allow your back and body to relax
- bend your knees, feet touching the bed, shoulders flat on the bed. slowly let your knees fall to one side. When you feel the pulling on your side slip a pillow under your knees so they can rest. As your back and side begin to lengthen slip the pillow out or adjust it so you can lengthen more. Continue to move the pillow until your knees are laying flat on the bed. Rest and breath. Start from the beginning with your knees up and feet flat on the bed and do the same thing on the other side.
- inner lock your fingers on both hands together then turn your palms out and straighten your arms as straight as you can get them. If you can lift them over your head or as far as you can get them and hold. Don't loosen your grip with your fingers, they have a tendency to want to separate as you lift and straighten your arms.
- with your shoulders flat on the bed and your legs straight slowly roll your head to one side trying to keep even pressure at your head and keeping your shoulders flat. Hold and relax, feel your neck loosen. Return to center and roll your head to the other side.
- stand next to your bed with your feet hip-width apart with both legs tense (this protects your knees) and slowly bend forward with a straight back. You should feel a pull in the back of your legs. If you can allow your body to rest on your bed. As your legs loosen you can move away from your bed and bend to the next lowest place that allows your body to relax as you lengthen.
Join Us Here
Bummed that you grabbed another unhealthy choice to eat?
You are not alone...Join Our Community for support and ideas on eating healthier for every meal of the day AND get a FREE 20 Healthy Snacks list!